When someone dies
Learn how to deal with money after a death, from paying for the funeral to looking after the paperwork and household bills.
- What to do when someone dies
- How much does a funeral cost?
- Help paying for a funeral
- What to do when someone dies and leaves a will
- Sorting out the estate when there isn’t a will
- When to use a probate solicitor or specialist
- Calculating and paying tax after someone dies
- What to do about someone’s pension when they've died
- Dealing with the debts of someone who has died
- Dealing with finances and insurance after your partner dies
- Claiming bereavement allowance and other benefits
- What to do with inheritance money?
- If you have a late miscarriage
- If your baby is stillborn
- If your baby has died shortly after birth