2014-15 Business Plan Consultation
The Money Advice Service is seeking views and comments on its draft business plan for 2014-15.
Our plans for 2014/15 include:
- extending the reach of our free and impartial money advice, with the aim of 15 million customer contacts coming to the Service
- stepping up efforts to stop people when they are going about their daily business, getting them to think about their money and take action to improve their finances; our target is for 4.5 million actions to be taken by people after coming to the Service
- further evaluating our Service to understand what works to change people’s financial behaviours
- helping customers to get advice from regulated advisers or elsewhere, if we are unable to provide it ourselves
- providing secure funding for free debt advice in England and Wales, through three year grant agreements with partners
- working with the debt sector to ensure that advice is provided where there are gaps, to get advice to those who need it most and to ensure that people are able to access advice in the way that best suits their needs
- developing and delivering A Financial Capability Strategy for the UK in collaboration with stakeholders
- delivering all of this, whilst reducing our budget by £0.8 million.
Please send your responses to email@example.com by Friday 14 February 2014.
Following the consultation and final approval by the Financial Services Authority, we will publish our finalised plan in March 2014.