Publications from the Money Advice Service, including those that have shaped our work.
- Achieving consistent and high quality debt advice – Our approach to quality for the debt advice sector
- Annual Review, Directors' Report and Financial Statements for 2012/13
- Welsh Language Scheme: Annual Monitoring Report to the Welsh Language Commissioner
- The Money Advice Service draft business plan 2013-14
- Achieving consistent and high quality Debt Advice
Through our front-line contact with thousands of people every week – online, by phone and face to face – we will build a unique, up-to-date picture of the money issues and needs of the public.
We will use this knowledge, alongside our own research and expertise, to develop policies that will have the biggest impact on people’s understanding of financial matters and the choices they make when managing their money.
As the country’s leading authority on improving people’s understanding of money matters, we will look to share our knowledge and maximise our influence by holding public events, responding to consultations and working with individuals and organisations that can help achieve our planned outcomes.
Copies of the consultation responses we have published are set out here so that you can draw on our comments and keep informed too.
Contact us to give us your feedback, and visit this page regularly to see how our work is developing.
- Response to the Economy, Energy and Tourism Committee’s call for evidence on the Bankruptcy and Debt Advice (Scotland) Bill
- Achieving consistent and high quality Debt Advice. An approach to Standards and Quality Assurance for the debt advice sector: Consultation response
- Response HM Treasury and BIS’s consultation document on the transfer of consumer credit regulation to the FCA
- Response to the FCA’s consultation document: High level proposals for an FCA regime for consumer credit
Research to inform our work is vital if we are able to give everyone the right money advice and help people understand and manage their money better. Our research enables us to give people the best advice on understanding financial matters and making choices when managing money.
In this section: