Managing money for someone who is missing

If a family member or loved one has gone missing, you might want or need to manage or resolve their financial affairs on their behalf. The independent charity Missing People offers practical guidance in this area.

Get help and advice from Missing People

Whether you:

  • Share assets with a missing relative,
  • Are dependent on them financially, or a
  • Are simply looking to maintain their affairs so that they’ll be in order should they return

The charity Missing People currently offers advice and practical guidance in the following areas:

  • Life insurance
  • Mortgages

It also explains when and how you can look to resolve a missing relative’s affairs and administer their estate where circumstances suggest they are likely to have died.

Did you find this guide helpful?