Find out what benefits you're entitled to and learn about Universal Credit
Handpicked content for you...
Help with your benefits
Help with getting the right entitlements, where to get benefits support and advice and what to do if your payments are cut.
- Make sure you’re getting the right entitlements
- Benefit changes
- Where to get help and advice about benefits
- Benefit sanctions and what to do about them
- What to do if your benefits are cut
- Support while waiting for benefit payments
Find out how Child Benefit works and how much you might be entitled to claim.
- Child Benefit for people earning £50,000+
- Claiming Child Benefit
- Benefits you can claim when you're pregnant or have a baby
- Child Tax Credit
- Financial support if you or your child has a disability
- Benefits you can claim if you're studying and have a baby
Get ready for the new single monthly payment which has started to replace six existing benefits.
- Universal Credit explained
- Who is affected by Universal Credit
- Joint Universal Credit payments for couples
- Choosing a bank account for your benefit payments
- How to budget for a monthly benefit payment
- Getting to grips with paying your rent