Find out what benefits you're entitled to and learn about Universal Credit
Handpicked content for you...
Help with your benefits
Help with getting the right entitlements, where to get benefits support and advice and what to do if your payments are cut.
- Make sure you’re getting the right entitlements
- Benefit changes in the UK
- Where can I get help and advice about benefits
- Benefit sanctions and what to do about them
- What to do if your benefits are cut
- Support while waiting for benefit payments
- The benefit cap
- Personal Independence Payment – an introduction
- Cuts to Housing Benefit for social housing tenants
- Moving from DLA to PIP – coping with income changes
- Moving from DLA to PIP – what to do if your award is reduced or stopped
Find out how Child Benefit works and how much you might be entitled to claim.
Get ready for the new single monthly payment which has started to replace six existing benefits.
- Universal Credit explained
- How will Universal Credit affect me?
- Joint Universal Credit claims for couples