Care advice and help
Help with choosing the right care services, setting up a power of attorney, and dealing with problems.
- Long-term-care services at a glance
- Planning ahead for when you can't manage your money
- Care services to help you stay in your own home
- Preparing for illness, old age and death
- Care home or home care?
- Choosing the right care home
- What if you’re unhappy with the care you receive
- How to challenge your local authority over your care
- Solving problems if family members are helping you
- Employing someone to help with your care
- When someone needs formal help managing their money
- Setting up a power of attorney
- Setting up a trust
- What is a trustee?
- Resolving problems with attorneys and trustees
- Self-funding your long-term care – your options