Resources for professionals
A wide variety of resources on money management for professionals.
Resources for professionals who work with young people and parents
A wide variety of resources on money management for professionals supporting young people and parentsExpand Contract Resources for professionals who work with young people and parents
Resources for professionals supporting young people
Multi-media resources to support young people making their first financial decisions, whether they're in education or moving into workExpand Contract Resources for professionals supporting young people
Resources for professionals supporting parents
A range of resources to help make parents aware of how they can ensure their children develop good money habits for lifeExpand Contract Resources for professionals supporting parents
Research and toolkits on young people and money
Innovative research and toolkits to help you develop your support for young people in the areas of financial capability and parenting skills
- Young people & money toolkit
- The Financial Capability of 15-17 year olds
- Habit forming and learning in young children
Resources for Professionals Welfare Reform Information for Landlords
Universal credit, changes to Housing Benefit and how to help your tenants to manage their own rent payments.
- How Housing Benefit is changing
- Helping your tenants to get a bank account
- Helping tenants to manage their rent payments
- Universal Credit - information for landlords
- What you need to know if a tenant is claiming Universal Credit
- What to do if your tenant is in arrears
Resources for Professionals Universal Credit Information for Finance Staff
Information on Universal Credit to assist finance staff.
- What do you need to know about customers on Universal Credit?
- Universal Credit - information for bank staff
- Common customer queries about bank accounts
- Helping customers with the transition
- Universal Credit glossary