Tools & calculators
Calculators, letter templates and free printed guides – useful tools and resources to help you
Our easy-to-use calculators can help you budget, save and cut back on costs
- Mortgage affordability calculator
- Mortgage calculator
- Stamp Duty calculator
- Pension calculator
- Loan Calculator
- Budget planner
Our easy-to-use letter templates are here to help you if you need to set up, cancel or complain about somethingView more View less
Use these forms to order our free printed guides, which give you clear, unbiased information and advice in Plain EnglishView more View less
Free printed guides
Read our free printed guides, which give you clear, unbiased information and advice in Plain EnglishView more View less
See our videos, covering subjects such as insurance, retirement savings and inflation
- Where do we learn money habits from?
- Getting your children familiar with money
- Teaching your children what money is used for
- Letting your children have a go with money
- Your children and virtual money
- Making money go further with your children
- Introducing money
- Money emotions
- Money highs and lows
- Financial independence
- Managing money
- Money advice
- Child savings
- Compound interest
- Workplace pension changes – the basics
- Pet insurance
- Young drivers’ insurance
- Remortgaging your property
- Buildings insurance
- Financial responsibilities if you rent out a property
- Make a redundancy plan
- Timeline to buying a home
- Buy-to-let mortgage guide
- Should you overpay your mortgage?
- What is an Offset Mortgage?
- What is an annuity?
- Shopping around for an annuity
- Your tips for paying for a holiday
- Your top tips for buying and running a car
- Your tips for borrowing money and paying it back
- Your tips on saving money
- Your tips on saving money – How do you save for emergencies?
- Your tips on saving money – Are you a regular saver?
- Your tips on saving money – Cutting back to help you save
- Your tips on saving money – Your tips for cutting back
- Your tips for paying and saving for a wedding
- How do you save on back-to-school shopping?
- ‘Unexpected bills’ TV advert
- ‘Saving for a holiday’ TV advert
- The cost of Christmas
- How to choose a bank account
- How to make payments using your bank account
- How to use your bank account to make budgeting easier
- Worried about paying your rent?
- Get ready for Universal Credit
- How to open a bank account
- When it's gone it's gone
- Should you save or pay off debts?
- When and where to get pensions help and advice
- Making a will – your options
- Save money on your gas and bills
- Why it pays to save regularly
- Affording a car
- Beginner's guide to managing your money
- Talk to the people you owe money to
- Do you need life insurance?
- Understand and compare annuities
- Understand the difference between single and joint annuities
- Understand guarantee periods and whether they are suitable for you
- Understand how your annuity income can increase over time
- Understand how your health can increase your annuity income
- How parents talk to their children about money
- How to talk about money as your children grow up
- How to feel more comfortable talking to your children about money
- Pensions and retirement
- Why use a financial adviser?
- Understand your retirement options
- A Single Or Joint Annuity
- Budgeting for retirement
- Annuity guarantee period
Explore our money timelines so you know the actions to take and things that could affect your incomeView more View less