Using your pension pot
Learn about the different types of annuity and other kinds of pension and retirement income.
- Options for using your pension pot
- Delaying taking your pension pot
- What is an annuity?
- Understand and compare income drawdown
- What is income drawdown?
- Taking small cash sums from your pension pot
- Taking your whole pension pot as cash
- Using your pension pot to buy a lifetime annuity
- Fixed or increasing annuities
- Higher retirement income for people with poor health
- Investment-linked annuities
- Protecting your retirement income
- How to shop around for an annuity
- Single or joint annuities
- Flexi-access drawdown: Using your pension pot for a flexible retirement income
- Fixed-term annuities
- Capped drawdown